Halloween party...without so much of the Halloween...but a costume is
what all the girls are talking about. *sigh*
Sarah wants to be a princess. So I'm deciding if I want to let her go
so I figure we'll go and see what's out there and how much it costs.
I swear, when the doors to Toys R Us opened I think I heard "Sucker laughter".
The first princess dress we find isn't even one of those cheesy
ones...it's one that even I thought to myself "wow, that's nice...and
could go a long way in the dress-up box"...but Sarah's reaction was
priceless!
"OH MOMMY!!!!! IT'S BEAUUUUUUUU-TI-FUL!!!!" 2ND only to the reaction
to ice cream. :)
There it is again...."sucker laughter". Well, yeah, you know I put it
in the buggie to "think about it". Sarah is just a beaming as we
stroll through the store. She touches it like it is golden.
The thing is $30!!! I'm thinking "this is nuts". *sucker laughter*
"Ok, ok, I'll get it and see if it looks cute on." *duh laughter* I
remember the picture of her in her undies weed eating...how could she
not be cute as a princess??!!!!
So tell me when you see this picture....do you think I will keep it?
or take it back??? :)
5 comments:
Keep it!!!!!!!!
Are you kidding? Is there any question at all? haha She is so beautiful....but she is becoming beautiful inside, too, because of your Christian parenting.
(Uh, about that book you were sending....)
Ya, I think She and It are both KEEPERS. Papa
I always wondered what that noise is when we go in TRUs. And I have the $30 chicken costume to prove it.
She's beautiful!!!
You didn't tell me it was $30!! Just kidding. No way her Dad can say no :)
Post a Comment